Purpose of the Program
Facilitate Workplace Learning Competency is to initiate a paradigm shift from classroom learning to dive deep into workplace learning using technology. This will enable individuals to acquire competencies in a collaborative environment where the transfer of learning is immediate.
Workplace learning leverages learning moments that happen naturally in the workplace on a day-to-day basis that go unnoticed and unrecognized. Thus, digital learning would focus to create a culture that learning and working are integrated with immediate behavioral change. This would ease the process of development of ones’ future skills to be productive and be a vibrant economy.
- Explain Workplace Learning
- Identify Practitioners Internally to Facilitate Workplace Learning
- Diagnose the Learning Gaps in Workplace
- Design and develop a workplace learning through micro bite learning
- Develop the skills to facilitate workplace learning
- Evaluate the impact of level 3 & 4 of Kirkpatrick’s model for Performance
- Apply Reflective Practice for Continuous Growth
“Internalised it as “Work is the learning and learning is the work” – Harold Jarche
An individual who has the Subject Matter Expertise and Passionate to Develop Others
Specialist Adult Educator
Ms. Kala Manickam
- Graduated from the University of London with Master of Arts (Lifelong Learning)
- Professional Certification in Specialist Adult Educator accredited by the Institute for Adult Learning (Singapore)
- Overseas Study Trip (Germany) on Workplace Learning Journey in 2018
- Researched, designed and developed Workplace Learning Program for Public and Private Organisations in Singapore and Overseas (Malaysia, Indonesia, Bangkok, & New Zealand)
- Facilitate Workplace Learning Program for clients from all walks of Industries (Retail, F&B, Education, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Construction, Transportation, Hospitality & Government Ministries.
CERTIFICATION / DURATION
WLP Certificate – 2 Days
WLP Advanced Certificate –3 days
WLP Competency Certification –5 days (Workplace Assessment)
COURSE SCHEDULE 2020
January: 27th to 31st
February: 17th to 21st
March : 16th to 20th
The programs are Contextualized & Customized to Organisation Performance Learning Needs
COURSE FEE: USD300
Drink & Lunch Provided
To be confirm
“Tell me and I forget, Teach me and I may remember. Involve me and I learn”.