Creativity is the key driver for personal, team and organizational success. According to the World Economic Forum, creativity is one of the top skills employees and leaders need by the year 2020 and beyond. With the new ways of working, professionals can only benefit from these changes by embracing creativity. Are you ready to lead for creativity?
Introducing Creative Thinking & Problem Solving for Leaders – an interactive creative problem solving program that offers a fresh approach to end energy-sapping idea-generations. It is a combination of Theatre Improvisations 101 with essential creativity process & tools such as design thinking, that helps you create a culture of team collaboration to swiftly coming up with ideas and solve problems in a fun and interactive way. Suitable for individuals and aspiring leaders from any disciplines and levels, this program uses accelerated & experiential learning strategies where participants will spend 80% of the time with hands on activities to enhance learning and sharing.
“The role of a creative leader is not to have all the ideas; it’s to create a culture where everyone can have ideas and feel that they’re valued.”
~ Sir Ken Robinson
- The Creative Leadership Foundations
- The Misconception of Creativity
- Innovation vs Creativity
- Overcoming Creative Blocks with the ‘Language’ of Creativity – a principle adapted from Improvisational Theatre
- Drivers that Power Up Creative Leadership
- Leading Teams for Creative Problem Solving
- The Creative Problem Solving Process & Stages
- Creating of Idea Prototypes
- Pitching of ideas
- Wrap Up: The finale is a fun team-building activity which will challenge participants to utilise the principles taught in the programme in a creative way.
Hazriq Idrus is a stage actor turned Professional Speaker specializes on Creative Leadership and Communication. He founded The Speaking Factory with a mission to help leaders and their teams to connect, communicate and co-create effectively by unlocking their creative potentials. Hazriq has trained and spoken for organizations such as BMW, Petronas, Starhub & various other government agencies. Using interactive theatre improvisation and experiential approaches in his delivery, Hazriq creates high-energy and unique presentations. Hazriq is also an adjunct lecturer with Ngee Ann Polytechnic, delivering modules on creativity, innovation and design-thinking. Hazriq has authored ‘The Stage Fright Antidote!” and co-authored 9 other books. He is still active acting on stage/ television to keep himself adept in creativity and creative-thinking.
17 & 18 February 2020
- Understand the misconception of creativity that gets in the way of innovative thinking.
- Apply the ‘Language’ of Creativity, a principle adapted from Improvisational Theatre to overcome creativity blocks
- Enhance your personal creativity & creative leadership muscles to drive innovation in yourself, your team and/or organization
- Lead productive and engaging meetings by applying design-thinking-based creative problem solving facilitation tools and techniques
- Pitch on your creative ideas
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This program serves all working professionals who needs to lead a team productively and confidently.