Modern professional life is busy! The constant demands, distractions and problems that come with being a professional can be overwhelming. This doesn’t enable you to think clearly, make powerful decisions or be productive. In fact, these are sure signs that you are not in control and that your mind is managing you. Time to shift into your zone of excellence for a higher level of focus, clarity and performance.
In the Zone™ – Mindfulness for Professionals program gives the knowledge and tools to embed into everyday working life. Science has proven that mindfulness heightens attention and productivity, which leads to better decision-making, sharper focus and the ability to think clearly in high-stress situations. All critical for the growth of any ambitious 21st century professional who wants to get ahead.
- How to shift into your zone of calmness and clarity
- Sustainable way to break the autopilot and old habits
- How to regulate disruptive thoughts and emotions
- How to achieve goals more effectively with mindfulness
- Switch from self-critic to self-coach
- Elevate your thinking and activate the observer to make the right decisions
Mrs. Anji Hallewell
- Professional Speaker, Coach, Trainer and Co-Author
- Self-Mastery & Performance Specialist
- Trained and Coached Executives from Global companies
Including Bank of America, AIA Insurance, Dyson, MediaCorp
Royal Bank of Scotland and PWC.
6 & 7 February 2020
‣ Experience an increase in self-awareness through being more present and alert
‣ Know how to intervene on overthinking and overwhelm
‣ Reduce stress effectively by managing negative emotions
‣ Know how to cultivate a positive attitude
‣ Know tools to identify bad habits and consciously create a new healthier habit
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
‣ Managers, Leaders and Professionals who want to increase their focus and be more productive through authentic and sustainable techniques.