Why do some organisations get the best outcomes from the talents within their ranks? Why do some organisations have high engagement results, continuously? The answer lies in the way, they organize, motivate and treat these talents. They are using a whole new motivational operating system, where they have combined the strengths of extrinsic motivations and the power of intrinsic motivation to create high performance teams. High Performance Team Culture for Managers is a leadership programme specially tailored for managers. Participants will learn the different motivational drivers to use to get the best results from their teams. With the aid of frameworks and tools, the workshop will provide managers with the confidence to bring about a sustainable highperformance culture.
- Knowing how to use the different motivational drivers effectively
- Learn how to align teams powerfully to a common shared purpose
- Learn how to inculcate a continuous improvement mindset
- Learn how to develop sustainable organisational skills using the 3M Framework
- Create a mindset of being confident to adopt digital transformation tools
- How to use the G.O.A.L Framework to improve performance
- Understand the Critical Success Factors needed to sustain a HighPerformance Culture
Change Management Strategist and Facilitator
Mr. Go Ashokh Menon
- Professional Speaker, Master Facilitator and Change Management Coach
- Leadership Motivation, Change Management and Culture Implementation Specialist
- Facilitated and Coached Multinational Corporations Including Fresenius Medical Care, Bank of Singapore, Syngenta, Singapore Press Holdings, Netscout, Bank Julius Baer, Keppel land, Quest.
30 & 31 March 2020
- Create a sustainable high performance work culture
- Create a continuous improvement mindset to add value to customers
- Develop organisational skills with a purposeful and sustainable method
- Create an engaging environment for talents to contribute their best efforts and energy
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Managers & Executives Who want to learn about the motivational drivers needed to engage the talents in the
- Leaders Who Want To create a high-performance culture within their teams