Having a great conversation is something many people enjoy. The ability to converse and connect well helps you develop positive relationships with people. While you may not naturally be a great conversationalist, you can become one by acquiring useful conversational skills and techniques. This highly interactive course will teach you techniques to converse effectively with people and build positive relationships with them. You will also learn how to manage difficult people using suitable conversational techniques.
- Master the basics of powerful communication
- Mindset of great communicators – what it takes for you to be one
- Overcome your personal communication blocks
- Make an unforgettable and positive first impression
- Make a memorable first impression on anyone you meet
- Set the stage for every encounter
- Raise your self-confidence and assertiveness
- Create rapport, build trust and establish your credibility
- Make small talk with strangers and establish instant rapport with them
- Portray yourself as a credible and reliable professional
- Build powerful relationships
- Master the art of intuition and empathy
- Send and receive messages clearly and persuasively
- Uncover a person’s hidden agenda or messages
- Communicate at your best when it matters most
Mr. Rahul Shah
- communications expert with over 12 years of regional speaking and training experience.
- certified Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) & Enneagram Profiling Trainer, Coach and Practitioner.
- Clientele include Maybank, Gujarat Chambers of Commerce & Industries (India), Citi Gold (Citibank Singapore), 3M and Singtel.
10 & 11 February 2020
- Identify your personal communication blocks and apply the conversational techniques to improve your conversational skills
- Display confidence in making small talk with strangers and connecting with them in the first five minutes
- List the difficulties that you will encounter in any communication situation and use the dialogue model to effectively manage them